Revised January 29, 2018
Comments on portions of our website, including but not limited to any available blog, are welcomed and encouraged. We strongly believe in free speech and encourage open and respectful discussions. Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of the User who writes such and the User takes full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or proceedings that will result from their statement. We do not guarantee the accuracy, honesty, and politeness of User comments.
You shall understand that any comments that you place on our website become visible to the general public. We ask that you maintain respectable behavior at all times on our website. If you are not able or willing to treat others with respect, you shall not use this website.
All comments are held for moderator review and will be made visible at the soonest opportunity, as long as user comment meets the guidelines of this Comment Policy.
Although we are proponents of the First Amendment of the United States Constitution and its afforded rights of free speech, there may come times that User comments will need to be edited or deleted by us under the following guidelines:
- Comments that are obvious spam, promotional in nature, advertising, an attempt at brand exposure, or intended for back-linking purposes will be deleted and the user may be banned from future commenting ability.
- Unintelligible comments with spelling, grammar, letter casing, and punctuation issues that make the comment hard to understand will be edited or deleted.
- Comments including profanity or language or concepts that could be deemed rude, offensive, insulting, attacking of any rights of a person or group, discriminate illegally against any other person, or are needlessly confrontational will be removed.
- Comments containing copyright material or contains plagiarism shall be deleted.
- Comments in which a user places their email address, phone number, or any other personally identifiable information will be edited to protect the privacy of the user.
You are completely responsible for your own comments that you make. If you slander, libel, threaten or commit any civil penalty or criminal act using this website, you are solely responsible for your actions and by using this website you agree to hold us harmless regarding your behavior or actions. We will participate in any legal investigation regarding user comments in any way that we are able.
By posting comments on this website or our associated forums, social media, or other content, you give and grant Asphalt Journey and its owners the exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, distribute, reproduce, prepare derivative works of or from, display, perform, and otherwise use your comments in any way that we see fit.
An authentic, verifiable email address is required by all users to comment on this website. We do not publish your email address or share it with any third party. Your email address may be used by Asphalt Journey, its owners, and its moderators to privately contact you. By commenting on this website, you hereby grant permission for us to contact you in response to your comment and to allow yourself to be contacted for informational or promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from any comment notifications or email correspondence at any time.
We reserve every possible right concerning comments made on our website, including but not limited to blocking and banning any user from using our website. In addition, we reserve the right to edit and delete any and all comments at our own choosing and to disable the comments features of our website, all without prior notice.
Validity of Comments
All users shall be aware that any comments they see are simply opinion and nothing should be construed as fact. Do your own research to ensure the validity of any comment or information that you find on this website. If you do anything with any opinion from any comment made on this website, you are totally responsible for any effects and consequences of using that advice and hold us harmless.
If you have additional questions regarding our Comments Policy, you may contact us directly at legal[at]asphaltjourney[dot]com.